Sunday 9 August 2009

NASU Summer Camp

For some reasons, I keep crying and crying these days, especially last night. Mommy, I am sorry. I know you love me more than anything, but I just dont want to do it. I dont feel it as my calling. Please, stand beside me. Please. And for my boyfriend, Thank you for all the supports, I am lucky having you mine.

Ok. Enough for all the sadness. Bebek menggol here, wants to tell about my last trip. the NASU Summer camp trip! yeyyy

The first day I met my kids, I thought it would be so hard to break the ice between us. Fortunately, it was wrong. My kids are amazing! They are so nice, polite, and they ARE interested in English. They DID try to communicate with me, even in the simplest language, gesture language =) And yes, we got 3 awards! We got all the awards! yeyy!! Bravo my kids! I love them so much!

Not only the kids, I met people from Malaysia, Thailand, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Filiphine, China, Taiwan,USA (yeah! you may know who he is, the very proud of himself, Shoha, yuck! ), and so on. We did have fun together! They are very nice. Alena, the mother of us, made coffee and tea for all of us every morning! She woke up 15 minutes earlier, and made everything for us. So nice of her. Ah, That summer camp was really fun. The jokes, the games, the foods, the friendship, the gossips (ouuuu), everything made me smile on that camp! Thank you.

Below are some pictures from the camp. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment